How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 4
Paul Goldschmidt and Bryan Reynolds are the hottest hitters on the St. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates, who play on Sunday at PNC Park, at 11:35 AM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank fifth-best in MLB action with 80 total home runs.
- St. Louis' .428 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .253 batting average.
- St. Louis has the No. 10 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.8 runs per game (281 total runs).
- The Cardinals are 11th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.2 times per game, the ninth-best average in MLB.
- The pitching staff for St. Louis has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- St. Louis' 4.27 team ERA ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the fifth-highest WHIP in baseball (1.441).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Miles Mikolas (4-1) takes the mound for the Cardinals in his 13th start of the season. He has a 3.75 ERA in 69 2/3 innings pitched, with 58 strikeouts.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Tuesday against the Kansas City Royals, when he threw eight scoreless innings while allowing three hits.
- Mikolas is looking to continue a fourth-game quality start streak in this game.
- Mikolas will try to pitch five or more innings for his fifth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.8 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/29/2023||Royals||L 7-0||Home||Adam Wainwright||Josh Staumont|
|5/30/2023||Royals||W 2-1||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||L 7-5||Away||Jack Flaherty||Roansy Contreras|
|6/3/2023||Pirates||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Luis Ortiz|
|6/4/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Rich Hill|
|6/5/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Martín Pérez|
|6/6/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Dane Dunning|
|6/7/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Jon Gray|
|6/9/2023||Reds||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Ben Lively|
|6/10/2023||Reds||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.