Cardinals vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds take the field at PNC Park against Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday.
The Cardinals have been listed as -145 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Pirates (+120). St. Louis is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +110 odds). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 3-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- The Cardinals have not covered in any of their last five games with a spread.
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals are 14-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.4% of those games).
- St. Louis has an 8-14 record (winning just 36.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.2% in this matchup.
- St. Louis has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-28-1).
- The Cardinals have yet to cover a run line this season, going 0-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.