Willson Contreras Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Royals - May 29
On Monday, Willson Contreras (.167 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 136 points below season-long percentage) and the St. Louis Cardinals face the Kansas City Royals, whose starting pitcher will be Josh Staumont. First pitch is at 2:15 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Willson Contreras Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Josh Staumont
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willson Contreras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Willson Contreras At The Plate
- Contreras is batting .215 with 12 doubles, five home runs and 23 walks.
- Contreras has gotten at least one hit in 52.9% of his games this season (27 of 51), with at least two hits 13 times (25.5%).
- In 5.9% of his games this season, he has hit a home run, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 31.4% of his games this year, Contreras has notched at least one RBI. In four of those games (7.8%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (17 of 51), he has scored, and in four of those games (7.8%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willson Contreras Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (38.5%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (15.4%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (26.9%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.8%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (23.1%)|
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in the league.
- The Royals' 5.19 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (64 total, 1.2 per game).
- Staumont gets the call to start for the Royals, his first this season.
- The 29-year-old right-hander came out of the bullpen in his last outing this season, one of 18 appearances so far.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of just .213 against him this season. He has a 4.76 ERA and 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings over his 18 appearances.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.