Paul Goldschmidt Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Royals - May 29
Paul Goldschmidt -- .235 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Kansas City Royals, with Josh Staumont on the mound, on May 29 at 2:15 PM ET.
In his previous game, he collected two extra-base hits (2-for-4 with a double, a home run and an RBI) against the Guardians.
Paul Goldschmidt Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Josh Staumont
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +320)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -149)
Looking to place a prop bet on Paul Goldschmidt? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Paul Goldschmidt At The Plate
- Goldschmidt has an OPS of .925, fueled by an OBP of .400 to go with a slugging percentage of .525. All three of those stats are tops among St. Louis hitters this season.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 19th, his on-base percentage ranks 10th, and he is 17th in the league in slugging.
- Goldschmidt has gotten at least one hit in 66.0% of his games this year (35 of 53), with at least two hits 19 times (35.8%).
- Looking at the 53 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in six of them (11.3%), and in 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Goldschmidt has driven home a run in 16 games this season (30.2%), including more than one RBI in 15.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on one occasion..
- In 25 of 53 games this season, he has scored, and nine of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Paul Goldschmidt Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (35.7%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (50.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (10.7%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (32.1%)|
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in the league.
- The Royals' 5.19 team ERA ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (64 total, 1.2 per game).
- Staumont will make his first start of the season for the Royals.
- The 29-year-old right-hander pitched in relief in his most recent outing this season, one of 18 appearances so far.
- He has a 4.76 ERA and 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .213 against him over his 18 games this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.