Nolan Gorman Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Royals - May 29
After going 1-for-4 in his most recent game, Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals face the Kansas City Royals (who will start Josh Staumont) at 2:15 PM ET on Monday.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Guardians.
Nolan Gorman Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Josh Staumont
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +340)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nolan Gorman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Nolan Gorman At The Plate
- Gorman leads St. Louis with 47 hits, batting .281 this season with 23 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB, his batting average ranks 45th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is fifth in the league in slugging.
- Gorman has picked up a hit in 35 of 49 games this year, with multiple hits nine times.
- In 11 games this year, he has gone deep (22.4%, and 6.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Gorman has had an RBI in 20 games this season (40.8%), including 10 multi-RBI outings (20.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 36.7% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 8.2%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nolan Gorman Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (69.2%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (3.8%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (34.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (19.2%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Royals' 5.19 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (64 total, 1.2 per game).
- Staumont starts for the first time this season for the Royals.
- The 29-year-old righty has pitched in relief 18 times this season.
- Over his 18 appearances this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of just .213 against him. He has a 4.76 ERA and averages 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.