Cardinals vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
The St. Louis Cardinals (24-31) and the Kansas City Royals (16-38) will square off on Monday, May 29 at Busch Stadium, with Adam Wainwright pitching for the Cardinals and Josh Staumont taking the mound for the Royals. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:15 PM ET.
The favored Cardinals have -175 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +145. St. Louis is a 1.5-run favorite (at +105 odds). The over/under for the contest has been set at 9.5 runs.
Cardinals vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Wainwright - STL (2-0, 6.33 ERA) vs Staumont - KC (0-0, 4.76 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-179||+150||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Cardinals versus Royals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cardinals (-175) in this matchup, means that you think the Cardinals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
Cardinals vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have been favored 29 times and won 13, or 44.8%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, the Cardinals have a 4-6 record (winning 40% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that St. Louis has a 63.6% chance to win.
- The Cardinals have a 3-3 record from the six games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), St. Louis combined with its opponents to go over the run total five times.
- The Royals have won in 14, or 31.1%, of the 45 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Royals have won four of 19 games when listed as at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 3-7-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Cardinals vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tommy Edman||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+185)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+130)|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+115)|
|Lars Nootbaar||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+160||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.