Cardinals vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals take on Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium on Monday at 2:15 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Cardinals as -175 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +145 moneyline odds. St. Louis is a 1.5-run favorite (at +105 odds). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- In their last three games with a spread, the Cardinals failed to cover each time. St. Louis' last four games have finished below the total, and the average over/under in that streak was 8.4.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Royals Odds|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have won 44.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-16).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, St. Louis has a record of 4-6 (40%).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cardinals' implied win probability is 63.6%.
- St. Louis has played in 54 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-25-1).
- The Cardinals have yet to cover a run line this season, going 0-4-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.