Willson Contreras Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Guardians - May 27
Published: May. 27, 2023 at 4:25 AM CDT
Willson Contreras, with a slugging percentage of .308 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Cleveland Guardians, with Tanner Bibee on the mound, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Willson Contreras Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Tanner Bibee
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willson Contreras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Willson Contreras At The Plate
- Contreras has 12 doubles, five home runs and 22 walks while hitting .219.
- Contreras has had a hit in 27 of 50 games this year (54.0%), including multiple hits 13 times (26.0%).
- He has gone deep in 6.0% of his games in 2023 (three of 50), and 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 32.0% of his games this year, Contreras has tallied at least one RBI. In four of those games (8.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 17 of 50 games this year, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willson Contreras Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (40.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (28.0%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.0%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (24.0%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- The Guardians have a 3.86 team ERA that ranks ninth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Guardians give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (50 total, one per game).
- Bibee gets the start for the Guardians, his sixth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.18 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 28 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Sunday against the New York Mets, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 3.18 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings in five games this season, while giving up a batting average of .250 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.