Cardinals vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Josh Naylor and the Cleveland Guardians will try to defeat Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals at Progressive Field on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
The favored Guardians have -110 moneyline odds against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at -110. St. Louis is a 1.5-run favorite (at +155 odds). The matchup's total has been listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 2-2.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Cardinals and their foes are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Cardinals have failed to cover the runline in any of their previous 10 matchups (one of those games had a runline).
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Odds|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (42.9%) in those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 9-12 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 52 games with a total.
- The Cardinals have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.