Cardinals vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
The St. Louis Cardinals (22-29) will lean on Paul Goldschmidt when they visit Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (21-28) at Great American Ball Park on Thursday, May 25. The first pitch will be thrown at 12:35 PM ET.
The Cardinals are listed as -125 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Reds (+105). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game.
Cardinals vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Miles Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.77 ERA) vs Luke Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.54 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Cardinals and Reds game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (-125), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.00 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have entered the game as favorites 27 times this season and won 12, or 44.4%, of those games.
- The Cardinals have a record of 9-14 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (39.1% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from St. Louis, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- The Cardinals were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have won in 14, or 38.9%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Reds have a win-loss record of 11-21 when favored by +105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Cardinals vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nolan Arenado||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+120)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+260)||0.5 (+125)|
|Brendan Donovan||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+190)|
|Lars Nootbaar||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+195)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+200||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.