Cardinals vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The St. Louis Cardinals and Cincinnati Reds will meet on Thursday at Great American Ball Park, at 12:35 PM ET, with Nolan Gorman and Jake Fraley among those expected to deliver at the plate.
The Reds are +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Cardinals (-125). The matchup's over/under has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Cardinals' last 10 games. St. Louis and its opponent have gone above the over/under for five games in a row, with the average total established by sportsbooks during that span being 9.8.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have a 12-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 44.4% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, St. Louis has gone 9-14 (39.1%).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cardinals have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- St. Louis has played in 50 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-21-1).
- The Cardinals have had a spread set for just one outing this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.