How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 12:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 5:13 PM CDT
Ben Lively gets the nod for the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday at Great American Ball Park against Paul DeJong and the St. Louis Cardinals. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET for the third game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in baseball with 70 total home runs.
- St. Louis is fifth in baseball, slugging .442.
- The Cardinals' .262 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- St. Louis scores the fifth-most runs in baseball (258 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Cardinals are fourth in baseball with a .335 on-base percentage.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.3 times per game to rank 11th in baseball.
- St. Louis' pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis has a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the fifth-highest WHIP in the majors (1.439).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Steven Matz (0-5 with a 5.05 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 46 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cardinals, his 10th of the season.
- In his last time out on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the lefty went 4 2/3 innings, giving up no earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Matz is yet to notch a quality start this season.
- Matz has pitched five or more innings in a game seven times this season entering this game.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Dodgers||L 5-0||Home||Steven Matz||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||W 6-5||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||W 10-5||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||L 6-5||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||W 8-5||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||-||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Tanner Bibee|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Shane Bieber|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Hunter Gaddis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.