Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day is facing Kristina Mladenovic next in the French Open round of 128. Day is +50000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day is in the round of 128, where she will play Mladenovic on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET (after defeating Elina Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6).
Day is listed at -450 to win her next matchup against Mladenovic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the qualifying round, Day won 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 against Avanesyan on Thursday.
- Through seven tournaments over the past year, Day has yet to win a title, and her overall record is 11-6.
- Day is 5-1 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Through 17 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Day has played 23.4 games per match. She won 53.8% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has played six matches on clay, and 20.5 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Day has won 69.9% of her games on serve, and 37.6% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Day has been victorious in 64.0% of her service games and 58.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.