Carlos Alcaraz 2023 French Open Odds
Carlos Alcaraz will start the French Open in Paris, France versus Flavio Cobolli in the round of 128. He was knocked off by Fabian Marozsan in the round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (his most recent tournament). Alcaraz is +165 (best odds in the field) to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Alcaraz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
Alcaraz will face Cobolli in the round of 128 of the French Open on Monday, May 29 at 8:15 AM ET.
Alcaraz has current moneyline odds of -5000 to win his next matchup against Cobolli. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Carlos Alcaraz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +300
- French Open odds to win: +165
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Alcaraz is coming off a defeat in the Round of 32 at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, at the hands of No. 135-ranked Marozsan, 3-6, 6-7.
- Alcaraz has won five of his 17 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall match record of 55-12.
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, with a record of 28-5 on that surface.
- Alcaraz, over the past year, has played 67 matches across all court surfaces, and 24.9 games per match.
- On clay, Alcaraz has played 33 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 23.1 games per match while winning 59.0% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Alcaraz has won 82.3% of his games on serve, and 36.1% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.