Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the St. Louis Cardinals (25-37) are ranked 14th in the majors (among the top half), with odds of +5000 to win the World Series. To win the NL Central, the Cardinals' odds are +375 (second in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||14th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+375||-||(+375, bet $100 to win $375)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Standings Information
The Cardinals are 8.0 games back in the Wild Card standings, and 8.5 games out of first in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||8.5|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis' 4.26 team ERA ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have hit at least two long balls in 23 games this season, and are 14-9 in those outings.
- St. Louis is 12-3 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cardinals have an 11-15 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- St. Louis has a 17-6 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (23 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals Next Game Information
|Cardinals vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Player Props|
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+2500||-||-||.291/.390/.500 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Nolan Arenado||+8000||-||-||.263/.312/.448 11 HR 41 RBI|
|Nolan Gorman||+10000||-||-||.268/.353/.542 14 HR 44 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.247/.345/.371 6 HR 15 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.208/.295/.367 7 HR 27 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.228/.283/.337 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||0-6 5.37 ERA 8.1 K/9|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.255/.316/.432 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.230/.278/.350 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Jordan Montgomery||-||+15000||-||2-7 4.23 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||2-1 5.97 ERA 5.4 K/9|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+8000||.224/.277/.371 4 HR 14 RBI|
|Jordan Walker||-||-||+6600||.253/.306/.385 3 HR 12 RBI|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+5000||1-2 6.00 ERA 6.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Cardinals gear at Fanatics!
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt owns a .291/.390/.500 triple slash this year, with 10 homers, 27 RBI, 41 runs scored, and a 13.4% walk rate. Additionally, he has tallied seven steals.
- So far this season, Nolan Arenado sports a .263/.312/.448 triple slash, with 11 homers, 41 RBI, 28 runs scored, and a 6.7% walk rate. In addition, he has notched two steals.
- At the dish, Nolan Gorman is hitting .268/.353/.542 with 10 doubles, 14 home runs, 25 walks and 44 RBI.
- Tommy Edman has batted .255/.316/.432 this season with 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs, 16 walks and 21 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.