Memphis vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 23
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 23, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Thursday's contest between the Bowling Green Falcons (29-6) and the Memphis Lady Tigers (22-10) at Stroh Center has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 69-66, with Bowling Green coming out on top. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on March 23.
The Lady Tigers enter this matchup after a 79-62 victory over Ball State on Monday.
Memphis vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Memphis vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 69, Memphis 66
Memphis Schedule Analysis
- On February 15 versus the Houston Cougars, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 72) in our computer rankings, the Lady Tigers notched their signature win of the season, a 45-44 victory on the road.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Memphis is 3-5 (.375%) -- tied for the 45th-most defeats.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams (according to the RPI), the Falcons are 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
Memphis 2022-23 Best Wins
- 45-44 on the road over Houston (No. 72) on February 15
- 79-62 at home over Ball State (No. 76) on March 20
- 79-68 at home over Jackson State (No. 79) on March 16
- 69-68 on the road over SMU (No. 84) on February 26
- 80-51 at home over SMU (No. 84) on January 6
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Memphis Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers' +218 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.9 points per game) is a result of putting up 67.7 points per game (132nd in college basketball) while giving up 60.8 per outing (82nd in college basketball).
- In conference play, Memphis is putting up fewer points (61.9 per game) than it is overall (67.7) in 2022-23.
- The Lady Tigers score 70.3 points per game at home, and 67.8 on the road.
- Memphis allows 59.3 points per game at home, and 61.8 away.
- The Lady Tigers have performed worse offensively in their previous 10 games, scoring 61.8 points per contest, 5.9 fewer points their than season average of 67.7.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.