Vanderbilt vs. Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 18
The Vanderbilt Commodores (21-14) will be trying to build on a seven-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Memorial Gymnasium. It airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Vanderbilt vs. Michigan matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Vanderbilt Moneyline||Michigan Moneyline|
Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has covered 20 times in 35 chances against the spread this season.
- The Commodores and their opponents have combined to hit the over 20 out of 35 times this season.
- Michigan has covered 17 times in 31 matchups with a spread this season.
- So far this year, 19 out of the Wolverines' 31 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.