Tennessee Tech vs. Indiana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT
Saturday's contest at Assembly Hall has the Indiana Hoosiers (27-3) going head to head against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (23-9) at 11:30 AM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 84-54 win as our model heavily favors Indiana.
The Golden Eagles head into this matchup following a 79-69 victory against Monmouth on Thursday.
Tennessee Tech vs. Indiana Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Tennessee Tech vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 84, Tennessee Tech 54
Tennessee Tech Schedule Analysis
- The Golden Eagles picked up their signature win of the season on November 7 by securing a 68-63 victory over the Ball State Cardinals, the No. 71-ranked team in our computer rankings.
- According to the RPI, the Hoosiers have five wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 90th-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Tennessee Tech is 16-4 (.800%) -- tied for the 19th-most victories.
Tennessee Tech 2022-23 Best Wins
- 68-63 at home over Ball State (No. 71) on November 7
- 54-46 over Little Rock (No. 168) on March 4
- 66-61 over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on March 3
- 66-61 on the road over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on February 25
- 74-63 at home over UT Martin (No. 213) on February 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- The Golden Eagles outscore opponents by 6.8 points per game (posting 69.4 points per game, 96th in college basketball, and conceding 62.6 per contest, 126th in college basketball) and have a +217 scoring differential.
- Tennessee Tech has averaged 1.9 more points in OVC action (71.3) than overall (69.4).
- In 2022-23 the Golden Eagles are scoring nine more points per game at home (74) than on the road (65).
- In 2022-23 Tennessee Tech is giving up 4.1 fewer points per game at home (61) than away (65.1).
- The Golden Eagles have fared better offensively over their previous 10 games, putting up 71.5 points per contest, 2.1 more than their season average of 69.4.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.