Tennessee vs. Duke: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (27-8) look to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) on Saturday at 2:40 PM.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Duke vs. Tennessee matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Tennessee vs. Duke Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:40 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Tennessee vs. Duke Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Duke Moneyline||Tennessee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Duke (-3.5)||128.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Duke (-3.5)||128.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Tennessee vs. Duke Betting Trends
- Tennessee has put together a 17-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Volunteers have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Duke has compiled a 16-19-0 ATS record so far this year.
- In the Blue Devils' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2200
- The Volunteers were +2500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now moved up to +2200, which is the 82nd-biggest change in the country.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Tennessee has a 4.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.