East Tennessee State vs. New Mexico State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 18
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Saturday's contest at Clive M. Beck Center has the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (24-9) matching up with the New Mexico State Aggies (17-16) at 2:30 PM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 61-60 victory for East Tennessee State, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Buccaneers won their last game 81-56 against Florida International on Friday.
East Tennessee State vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
East Tennessee State vs. New Mexico State Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Tennessee State 61, New Mexico State 60
East Tennessee State Schedule Analysis
- Against the Vanderbilt Commodores on December 1, the Buccaneers registered their best win of the season, a 44-31 home victory.
- East Tennessee State has 19 wins over Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the ninth-most in the nation.
East Tennessee State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 44-31 at home over Vanderbilt (No. 118) on December 1
- 75-58 on the road over Wofford (No. 162) on January 21
- 83-45 at home over Wofford (No. 162) on February 16
- 62-46 on the road over Mercer (No. 172) on February 11
- 55-54 at home over Jacksonville State (No. 195) on November 17
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
East Tennessee State Performance Insights
- The Buccaneers outscore opponents by 7.9 points per game (scoring 63.8 points per game to rank 202nd in college basketball while allowing 55.9 per contest to rank 19th in college basketball) and have a +260 scoring differential overall.
- East Tennessee State is tallying 66.4 points per game this season in conference contests, which is 2.6 more points per game than its overall average (63.8).
- The Buccaneers post 65.4 points per game at home, compared to 64.0 points per game on the road, a difference of 1.4 points per contest.
- East Tennessee State cedes 50.2 points per game in home games this season, compared to 61.6 on the road.
- In their last 10 games, the Buccaneers have been racking up 67.1 points per contest, an average that's slightly higher than the 63.8 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.