Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 8 Memphis Tigers (26-8) and the No. 9 Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) will meet on Friday to compete for a spot in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Memphis is favored by 1.5 points in the opening round matchup, which begins at 9:20 PM on TNT. Here are the insights you need when filling out your bracket for this 8-9 matchup. The point total is 151.5 for the matchup.
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Memphis Betting Records & Stats
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to score more than 151.5 points in 14 of 30 games this season.
- Memphis has an average total of 151.7 in its contests this year, 0.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Tigers' ATS record is 17-13-0 this season.
- Memphis has been the favorite in 22 games this season and won 20 (90.9%) of those contests.
- Memphis has a record of 20-2, a 90.9% win rate, when it's favored by -125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Memphis has a 55.6% chance to win.
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 151.5||% of Games Over 151.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Memphis Insights & Trends
- Memphis has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Tigers have gone over the total four times.
- The 79.8 points per game the Tigers record are 14.8 more points than the Owls allow (65).
- When Memphis puts up more than 65 points, it is 11-10 against the spread and 19-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Home/Away Splits
|6-7-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|79.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.1|
|82||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.