Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's contest at Nationwide Arena has the Memphis Tigers (26-8) going head to head against the Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) at 9:20 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 74-73 win for Memphis, so expect a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic is projected to cover the spread (1.5) against Memphis. The two sides are projected to go under the 152.5 total.
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
- Line: Memphis -1.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Memphis -125, Florida Atlantic +105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Memphis 74, Florida Atlantic 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+1.5)
- Pick OU:
Memphis' record against the spread this season is 17-13-0, while Florida Atlantic's is 19-11-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Tigers are 16-14-0 and the Owls are 17-13-0. The teams score 158.6 points per game, 6.1 more points than this matchup's total. Over the last 10 games, Memphis has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall. Florida Atlantic has gone 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Memphis Performance Insights
- The Tigers outscore opponents by 7.9 points per game (scoring 79.8 points per game to rank 22nd in college basketball while allowing 71.9 per contest to rank 235th in college basketball) and have a +267 scoring differential overall.
- Memphis pulls down 32.2 rebounds per game (150th in college basketball) compared to the 31.5 of its opponents.
- Memphis connects on 6.1 three-pointers per game (311th in college basketball) while shooting 35.6% from beyond the arc (99th in college basketball). It is making 1.9 fewer threes per outing than its opponents, who drain 8.0 per game while shooting 30.8%.
- The Tigers average 96.4 points per 100 possessions on offense (112th in college basketball), and allow 87.0 points per 100 possessions (65th in college basketball).
- Memphis wins the turnover battle by 1.9 per game, committing 13.2 (302nd in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.1.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.