Tennessee Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Tennessee Lady Volunteers (25-11) the 13th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Tennessee with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Lady Volunteers are against the Virginia Tech Hokies in the Sweet 16. Gametime is slated for 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 25.
Lady Volunteers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +8000 (Bet $100 to win $8000)
Think the Lady Volunteers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Tennessee Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Lady Volunteers are 1-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Tennessee sports a top-25 offense this year, ranking 18th-best in college basketball with 77.4 points per game. At the other end, it ranks 218th with 65.8 points allowed per contest.
Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-11 | Q2 Record: 10-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Tennessee has five Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 30th-most in the country. But it also has 11 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 12th-most.
- Tennessee has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (10).
- Tennessee has tied for the 47th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.