Ole Miss Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Ole Miss Rebels (25-8) the 27th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +25000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Ole Miss with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Rebels are against the Louisville Cardinals in the Sweet 16. Tip time is scheduled for 10:00 PM ET on Friday, March 24.
Rebels NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +25000 (Bet $100 to win $25000)
Think the Rebels have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Ole Miss Team Stats
- Ole Miss owns a top-25 defense this year, ranking 20th-best in college basketball with 56.3 points allowed per game. On offense, it ranks 106th with 68.8 points scored per contest.
Ole Miss Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-6 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 9-0
- Ole Miss has tied for the 24th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (six).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Ole Miss is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 47th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.