Belmont Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Belmont Bruins (23-11) are in the running to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +40000 on the moneyline, the ninth-best odds of all college basketball squads.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Belmont with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bruins NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Bruins have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Belmont Team Stats
- Offensively, Belmont is posting 71.2 points per game (66th-ranked in college basketball). It is allowing 66.1 points per contest on defense (229th-ranked).
Belmont Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-7 | Q2 Record: 3-1 | Q3 Record: 10-3 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Belmont is 2-7 (.222%) -- tied for the 48th-most wins.
- Belmont has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (10).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.