Tennessee Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Tennessee Volunteers (25-10) have the seventh-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1100 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Tennessee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Volunteers are against the Florida Atlantic Owls in the Sweet 16. Gametime is slated for 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 23. In this game, Tennessee is favored by 5.5 points. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 129.5.
Tennessee NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1100||7th||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Pre-Tournament||+3000||12th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Pre-New Year||+2000||10th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+1400||5th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Tennessee Team Stats
- Tennessee outscores opponents by 13.4 points per game (scoring 71.2 per game to rank 187th in college basketball while giving up 57.8 per contest to rank third in college basketball) and has a +470 scoring differential overall.
- Tennessee is 24-7 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-3) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Tennessee has won only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but it has 23 wins in 29 games when favored by three or more points.
Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-6 | Q2 Record: 5-4 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- Tennessee has eight wins versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 13th-most in Division 1.
- Tennessee has tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (five).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Tennessee Players
- The Volunteers' scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.7 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Olivier Nkamhoua's 5.0 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler's 5.4 assists per game.
- The Volunteers are led by Vescovi from long distance. He makes 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Zeigler leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Jonas Aidoo collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Tennessee.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.