Both in person and online, there are many different ways to contact Action News 5 in Memphis, Tennessee:
- Action News 5, 1960 Union Ave., Memphis, TN 38104
- Reception Desk: (901) 726-0555
- Newsroom: (901) 726-0416
- Email: (see below)
- Twitter: @wmcactionnews5 (news), @WMCFirstAlert (weather)
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wmcactionnews5
- Press releases/news announcements/story ideas: Send your email to email@example.com
- Direct email to employees: Most employee email addresses at WMC-TV follow a similar format: firstname.lastname without spaces @wmctv.com. To email an employee not listed below, follow this format. For example, John Smith’s email would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a specific question or comment for WMC and are not sure who to contact, please feel free to directly contact one of the people below (click on a person’s name to send an email):
- Overall station operations: Vice President and General Manager Jonathan Mitchell
- News content: News Director Mark Little
- Digital content: Digital Content Manager Jacob Gallant
- Special projects or franchise stories: Managing Editor Jeremy Jones
- Assignment desk: Assignment Manager Hannah Wallsmith
- Community event sponsorship or station promotions: Director of Marketing Jenny Smith
- Advertising on WMC Action News 5: Director of Sales Elisa Mendieta
- Technical news operations: Chief Engineering Derick McMillian
- Internship information: Click here
To contact us about our closed captioning service or advise us about captioning problems, click here. We accept calls using TDD and we are available during normal business hours to address captioning issues.
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT:
To download and inspect WMC-TV 5′s 2021 EEO Public File Report, click here.
To learn how to inspect WMC children’s programming report, click here.
WMC is owned by Gray Television.