3 Mid-South minor med locations now permanently closed, Baptist announces
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Three Baptist Minor Medical locations permanently closed Sunday.
The locations include:
- Baptist Minor Medical Center-Bartlett
- 7424 U.S. Highway 64, Suite 111
- Baptist Minor Medical Center-Memphis
- 3295 Poplar Avenue, Suite 105
- Baptist Minor Medical Center-Olive Branch
- 8990 Germantown Road
A reason for the closures was not disclosed.
Baptist Medical Group suggests the following alternative walk-in clinics for patients:
- Baptist Minor Medical Center-Cordova
- 6700 N. Germantown Road, 901-753-7686
- Baptist Medical Group-Humphreys Family Practice Clinic
- 6685 Poplar Avenue, Suite 120 Germantown, TN 38138, 901-685-8245
- Baptist Medical Group-Memphis Primary Care Associates
- 1520 Union AvenueMemphis, TN 38104, 901-276-2410
- Baptist Medical Group-Forest Hill Family Practice
- 8970 Winchester Road, Memphis, TN 38125, 901-794-5806
For urgent and emergency care locations, visit baptistonline.org/locations.
For a complete list of Baptist Medical Group primary care clinics near you, visit baptistdoctors.org/locations.
If you have any questions regarding the closing of the three Baptist Minor Medical Center locations, or if you need to schedule a wellness visit or physical with a Baptist Medical Group provider, you are asked to call 844-837-2433, option 1.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.
Copyright 2023 WMC. All rights reserved.