Firefighters respond to fire at Peppertree Apartments
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Fire Department battled a fire at Peppertree Apartments in Whitehaven Wednesday morning.
MFD says an electrical equipment malfunction in the attic caused the fire.
No firefighters or tenants were injured.
MFD says the blaze left behind $100,000 worth of damages.
Copyright 2022 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.