House fire ruled accidental at East Memphis home
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Fire Department spent Monday morning investigating an overnight fire in East Memphis after flames swallowed the home.
The fire broke out around 4:15 a.m. on Quince Road and was put out shortly after 4:30 a.m.
MFD ruled the fire accidental saying it started as a “warming fire” inside the home. It is unclear if there was a working smoke alarm.
No one was injured but the blaze caused over $148,000 estimated damages to the structure.
Copyright 2022 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.