Mid-South courts report closures due to winter weather
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Snow, sleet and freezing rain are expected to impact much of the Mid-South Thursday, bringing several courts to announce closures.
Below is a list of courts that will be closed.
- Shelby County Chancery Court
- Municipal City Traffic Courts - Division 1, 2 and 3 (Memphis)
- Shelby County General Sessions Court(s) Civil and Criminal Division
- Shelby County Probate Court
- Shelby County Circuit Court
- Shelby County Clerk’s Offices
- Juvenile Court of Memphis and Shelby County
- Collierville Municipal Court -- rescheduled for Feb. 15.
- Fayette County General Sessions and Circuit Courts
- Germantown Municipal Court will not hold juvenile court sessions Thursday
We will keep an eye on additional court closures throughout the day. Check back for updates.
Copyright 2022 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.