Firefighters contain fire at downtown Memphis restaurant
Published: Sep. 22, 2021 at 10:19 PM CDT
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Fire crews responded to a fire at a popular downtown Memphis restaurant Wednesday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of Automatic Slim’s on South Second Street just shortly after 7 p.m.
No injuries were reported. Fire officials say a stove overheated and caused the fire.
Copyright 2021 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.