Germantown Performing Arts Center set to re-open its doors
GERMANTOWN, Tenn. (WMC) - Germantown Performing Arts Center (GPAC) will be reopening for in-person audiences later this year.
After a year with no events because of COVID-19, GPAC will be opening Season 27 in October.
Here are the dates for their 2021-2022 season:
- October 23 - The Hot Sardines
- October 30 - Kurt Elling Quintet
- November 6 - Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn
- November 13 - Maceo Parker
- February 22 - Dee Dee Bridgewater and the Memphis Soulphony
- March 26 - Pilobolus
All of the shows will begin at 8 p.m. in the Duncan-William Performance Hall
Copyright 2021 WMC. All rights reserved.